Chinese Songs-Lullaby-yɑo lɑn qu-摇篮曲
Do you want to learn Chinese through songs? Here is a song named Lullaby. Do you know how to sing the song? Let's begin.
Sleep, sleep, my darling baby.
睡吧,睡吧,我亲爱的宝贝。
shuì bɑ,shuì bɑ,wǒ qīn ài de bǎo bèi。
Mom's hands gently swinging the cradle.
妈妈的双手轻轻摇着你。
mā mɑ de shuānɡ shǒu qīnɡ qīnɡ yáo zhe nǐ。
With the cradle swinging,quickly sleep.
摇篮摇你快快安睡。
yáo lán yáo nǐ kuài kuài ān shuì。
The night is quiet already.
夜已安静
yè yǐ ān jìnɡ
How warm in your quilt.
被里多温暖。
bèi lǐ duō wēn nuǎn。
Sleep, sleep, my darling baby.
睡吧,睡吧,我亲爱的宝贝。
shuì bɑ,shuì bɑ,wǒ qīn ài de bǎo bèi。
Mom's arms will always protect you.
妈妈的双臂永远保护你。
mā mɑ de shuānɡ bì yónɡ yuǎn bǎo hù nǐ。
All the wishes for happiness in the world.
世上一切幸福愿望。
shì shànɡ yì qiè xìnɡ fú yuàn wànɡ。
All the warmth belongs to you.
一切温暖全部属于你。
yì qiè wēn nuǎn quán bù shǔ yú nǐ。
Sleep, sleep, my darling baby.
睡吧,睡吧,我亲爱的宝贝。
shuì bɑ,shuì bɑ,wǒ qīn ài de bǎo bèi。
Mom loves you and mom likes you.
妈妈爱你妈妈喜欢你。
mā mɑ ài nǐ mā mɑ xǐ huɑn nǐ。
A bounch of lilies and roses.
一束百合一束玫瑰。
yí shù bǎi hé yí shù méi ɡui。
Mom will give them to you when you wake up.
等你睡醒,妈妈都给你。
děnɡ nǐ shuì xǐnɡ, mā mɑ dōu ɡěi nǐ。